Pentax K-1 firmware update version 1.30 released
Ricoh released firmware update version 1.30 for the Pentax K-1 DSLR camera (see also this PDF for information). Here is the change log:
- The Electronic Shutter can be selected at the Menu to reduce camera shake from the mechanical shutter when shooting with Live View mode.
- Added and selectable [Square format (1:1)] size at the Crop mode.
- Addition to the current [3 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE1, TYPE2)], the [2 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE2)] is added and selectable for the [AA Filter Simulator bracketing]
- At the [BKT] setting, the bracketing range [±0 (=single frame)] can be selected.
- Improved stability for general performance.
This entry was posted in Firmware updates, Pentax K-1
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.