Update on the use of Pentax mount SIGMA interchangeable lenses when attached to the Pentax K-70
We would like to inform you of our policy on the repair service that we announced on August 9th, 2016, regarding the use of Pentax mount SIGMA interchangeable lenses when attached to the “Pentax K-70”.
For customers using our interchangeable lenses with aforementioned camera body, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please find the following details for the phenomenon and products;
When some SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Pentax mount are attached to the PENTAX K-70, the upper part of the mount can be scratched.
※Lenses that have been repaired for Pentax K-1 do not need another repair to be used on Pentax K-70.
- SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM | Art
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA APO 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
- SIGMA 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
- SIGMA 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
- SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM
- SIGMA APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
- SIGMA APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM
- SIGMA 50-150mm F2.8 II APO EX DC HSM
- SIGMA APO 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM*
- SIGMA APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM*
* It is applicable to the models without OS function, too.
For details of this repair service, please contact your nearest authorized Sigma subsidiary/distributor.
In case of scratch on the PENTAX K-70 camera body
In case your PENTAX K-70 camera body has got a scratch from attaching aforementioned lenses, we are going to repair the damaged part of camera body, too. For details, please contact your nearest authorized Sigma subsidiary/distributor.
* Due to the availability of relevant parts, the repair process of the camera may take longer than initially expected.
* Once we receive the camera body, we will ask RICOH IMAGING or its authorized repair centers to repair it.
* In case you cannot provide the lens and camera body at the same time and would like to repair each separately, please inform us in advance.