Firmware update v3.00 for the Ricoh GR II camera released
Ricoh released firmware update version 3.00 for the Ricoh GR II camera. Here is the change log:
- Manual focus can be done by using the +/- button as well as the up-down dial.
- [Flash Button Setting] is added. [Flash] or any one of functions which can be registered to the Fn1, Fn2, and effect buttons can also be assigned to the flash button.
- [MF Assist Display] is added. There are two options:[On] or [Off].
- [Level Display] is added. The design of the level indicator can be changed.
- [Exposure Information Display]] is added. There are two options: [Always] or [Half Press].
This entry was posted in Firmware updates, Ricoh GR
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.