Ricoh files a patent for a 200mm f/2.8 full frame lens (for Pentax K-1)
Ricoh has a new patent application filed in Japan for a 200mm f/2.8 ED IF DC full frame lens (most likely designed for the Pentax K-1):
- Patent publication No. 2016-51100
- Published on April 11th, 2016
- Filing date: September 1st, 2014
- Focal length: 200
- F-number: 2.8
- Half angle of view: 6.3 °
- Image height: 22
- BF (back focus): 66.870
- Overall length of the lens: 184.874
Sigma also recently filed a patent for a 200mm f/2 DG OS HSM lens.
This entry was posted in Patents, Pentax lenses
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.