The new firmware update version 1.3 for the Pentax K-1 camera I reported about two days ago is now officially announced. The download link will be available on September 29th. Additional information:
Release of the function expand Firmware version 1.30 for PENTAX K-1
RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. is pleased to announce the release of the function expanding Firmware version 1.30 for PENTAX K-1 digital SLR camera (launched on April, 2016) on September 29, 2016.
The function expand firmware is to add new function or increase number of setting for currently used PENTAX K-1 camera, so that improve the function, easy handling and update to the latest function.
You can download the free function expand firmware at the official website.
Enhanced functions（PENTAX K-1 V1.30）
Release date : September 29, 2016
New Enhanced Functions:
- The Electronic Shutter at Live View mode: The Electronic Shutter can be selected at the Menu to reduce camera shake from the mechanical shutter when shooting with Live View mode.
- Add the [1:1] format at the Crop mode: Added and selectable [Square format (1:1)] size at the Crop mode.
- Add [2 frames bracketing] for the [AA Filter Simulator bracketing]: Addition to the current [3 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE1, TYPE2)], the [2 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE2)] is added and selectable for the [AA Filter Simulator bracketing]
- Smart Function: At the [BKT] setting, the bracketing range [±0 (=single frame)] can be selected.
- Improved stability for general performance.